As one of the state-funded banks, Good Finance Bank is one of the most preferred institutions in terms of credit utilization. retired in Turkey, officials and student groups have gotten a lot of support from the Agricultural Bank, the farmers, we know it’s also next to the Agricultural survive.
The reason why Good Finance is preferred with its zero interest loans and many other offers can be stated as more than one. In terms of land loans, Good Finance Bank offers more loans than other banks. Good Finance Bank stands out as one of the only banks that may prefer land receivables. In this article, we will try to provide information about the purchase of Good Finance Bank land loans.
Good Finance Bank Land Loan Features
Some features of Good Finance Bank’s land loan can be listed as follows.
- Providing a maturity of up to 60 months, Good Finance Bank also offers the possibility to restructure these maturities later.
- After the land credit is measured according to the appraisal value of the land you will buy; 50% of this value can be given.
- In addition, Good Finance Bank says that the land you are going to buy should be located within zoning and borders.
- Good Finance Bank, which makes compulsory life insurance for you during the period you repay the loan, does not benefit from life insurance in case of any health problems and does not cause problems for your heirs.
Good Finance Bank Land Loan Interest Rates and Calculation
Good Finance Bank’s interest rate on land loans remains stable at 1.11% for up to 60 months. Of course, Good Finance Bank has the right to change this, but for the time being, this is what appears in the 2017 land loan calculation tool. Apart from the interest rate, other expenses to be added in the calculation can be specified as follows.
- Appraisal fee: 623 at minimum level and 1206 TL at maximum level.
- Mortgage facility fee: 118 TL
- Credit allocation fee (1-48 months): 0.50%
After including the above fees in the calculation, the total charge rate is set at 17% of the loan. Therefore, the annual cost rate can be specified as 17%.
How to apply for Good Finance Bank Land Loan?
Any of Turkey’s increasingly Good Finance Bank branches in every province and in the town, you can get information about the land loan, your application can perform even in direct branches, taking the above-mentioned documents. You do not have the chance to apply for land loans in internet and mobile applications; because the necessary documents must be allocated by the branch.